Zabar Lake Bosnia 9th November 2019
Full Package £750
(Based on 2 or 3 people sharing house) Flights not included. (Does Not Include Drinks)
- Wooden Bungalow (on swim) with Electric and Wifi, with 2 or 3 single beds. (3 person houses are limited)
- Coach Transfers from Zagreb in Croatia.
- 50kg Particle 25kg Boilie
- Welcome Party Hog Roast and 3 Drinks.
- Boat Hire (1 per position)
- Equipment Hire (see notes)
- Use of all facilities (shower blocks etc.)
- 2 meals per day delivered to swim by the resident Chef.
(You can also use this option to transport your own equipment and fly separately.) Includes the entire full package above. Euro Carp Tours will Collect you from a pre agreed meeting place with all of your equipment and chauffeur you directly to the lake in Bosnia
Drive and Survive £325 per person.
There are a limited number of positions without houses available for a drive and survive option maybe as part of a European trip. (We can help with other lakes to fish in Austria, Slovenia and Croatia.) Welcome party including hog roast and 3 alcoholic drinks. Fish Care Equipment. Boat Hire. (1 per position)
About the lake
Zabar came into existence through the process of gravel excavation that lasted from the mid-sixties until the end of the seventies of the past century, which is when it retained the look it has until this day. The lake complex covers the area of 26 hectares.
The coasts are overgrown with grass, forests and decorative trees, while water plants such as hedges and reeds can be found in the coastal parts.
The shape of the lake resembles an oval ellipsis and the coastline is jagged: there are three large peninsulas and one island, as well as a few big bays. Wi-Fi - the entire lake area is covered with a wireless network